Make An Individualized Treatment Plan
Put together your child’s team of professionals to meet your child’s individualized needs!
Here are different types of health care providers you may need for your child
- ABA (APPLIED BEHAVIORAL ANALYSIS) THERAPIST–
- CHILD NEUROLOGIST- Doctors who work on the brain, spine, and nerves
- CHILD PSYCHOLOGISTS OR PSYCHIATRISTS- Doctors who know about the human mind.
- DEVELOPMENTAL PEDIATRICIAN- Doctors who have special training in child development and children with special needs. They can evaluate and diagnose your child.
- OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST
- PHYSICAL THERAPIST
- REGISTERED DIETICIAN SPECIALIZING IN NUTRITION THERAPY FOR AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDER
- SOCIAL WORKER
- SPEECH AND LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST
- MAPS DOCTOR